Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Married Life


Charlie and I have been married for 3 weeks and 3 days so of course people always ask "How are ya'll doing?" here is what I've found out so far:
  1. I finally have someone to help me make the bed
  2. We spend alot less time on the phone
  3. We eat more dinners together at home
  4. We'll never be in the dating ratrace again..YaY!
  5. I'm learning new things about my best friend
  6. There's always more to know even after 4 years
I have a great time being at home now. Work isn't as fun because all I think about is how much I miss Charlie and how I want to get home to hang out with my husband.

During dinner as I look across the table at Charlie I think about how many girls would love to be sitting in my chair. He is such a handsome, funny, smart, man. He cares about me and supports me. Best of all he believes in me. I'm living the life I always dreamed of living when I was younger. My life has taken on a whole new meaning now that it's joined with Charlie's and it's AWESOME!