Friday, October 26, 2007

Who is your man?

1. Who is your man? My man is a loving and godly husband. Oh, and his name just so happens to be Charlie Lloyd. His love for me is amazing - he's quick to forgive, carries my burdens, and speaks truth in love! I’m a lucky gal!!
2. How long have you been together? We started dating on October 24, 2003 and got married August 25, 2007.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 3.9 years.
4. How old is your man? He turned 22 on May 2nd.
5. Who eats more? He does...
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? Charlie, he's a tall drink of water! And he loves moisture!
8. Who sings better? That would be me
9. Who is smarter? Charlie! He double majored in Finance and Marketing. He's also witty and understands my sense of humor!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, I guess.
11. Who does the laundry? Normally, I do. But Charlie is wonderful and always helps out!
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depends on how you look at it. If you're facing the bed, then he does.
14. Who pays the bills? We both do.
15. Who is better with the computer? Charlie, definitely Charlie.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do!
17. Who cooks dinner? Wow, I’ve been saying this a lot, “We both do.”
18. Who drives when you are together? It depends on who has more gasoline.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually he does but sometimes I do.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me again
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Charlie. Again, he does such an amazing job humbly leading us, that and it is just plain harder for me to say I'm sorry - darn pride!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Even though Charlie’s parents live 4 hours away they come in for Aggie football games all the time. My parents live only 1.5 hours away and we see them regularly too.
23. Who kissed who first? It was a mutual "lean in" type deal ;-)
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? He sweetly did at Messina Hoff winery on our 3 year 3 month anniversary!
26. Who is more sensitive? That’s gotta be me
27. Who has more friends? What's mine is his and what's his is mine.
28. Who has more siblings? He does – Older brother (Travis) and younger sister (Catrina). I have one sister (Kelley).
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants but I like skirts ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home