Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SO Romantical...

Charlie and I are a "couple" of episodes behind
on our Offices.
But we FINALLY saw Pam and Jim's wedding!
(never mind we saw the baby episode before the actually wedding)
"Four years ago I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend.
And I had to do the hardest thing I've ever had to do, which is just wait.
Don't get me wrong, I flirted with her.
Pam, I will now admit in front of friends and family that I do know how to make a photocopy,
I didn't need your help that many times.
And do you remember how long it took you to teach me how to drive a stick?
I've been driving stick since high school, so...
For a really long time thats all I had, little moments with a girl who just saw me as a friend.
A lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl that I worked with,
but I think even then I knew that I was waiting for my wife"
-Jim Halpert
aahh, tear ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

SWOON!!!

July 7, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home