Sunday, November 4, 2007

3rd Day

The second day camping I found this really long log that I thought we could chop for fire wood...since we only had a camping hatchet this made the job pretty difficult.

After a day and a half of chopping we got through it. Charlie kept joking that we would finally get there 6 minutes before we left. He was more or less dead on; more than less. So we hung out at the campsite a little longer to enjoy the fruits of our labor Ü

These guys (Daddy Longlegs) were crawling all over our tent and everynow and then one would actually get inside. Don't get me wrong, I know they eat the other bad bugs but I don't want the thing crawling on me. Charlie shooing them out of the tent: "Time to check-out Daddy Longlegs!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home