I have so much to be thankful for. We had a cozy and memorable first thanksgiving. Our family is growing. Our life is blossoming. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives! On top of that we all live amazingly blessed lives. Here are a few things I'm thankful for:
1. Our Faith that carries us through each day
2. My very patient husband
3. Our parents who love us
4. Our friends who make us laugh (and who love us too)
5. We are healthy
6. I can call my mom anytime I need her.
7. Charlie finding a job he's excited about (and having many other options to consider)
8. Charlie's, Travis', and Jenny's graduation in a few days
9. We have a comfortable house to keep us warm.
10. We have traveled to amazing places
11. Our Texas A&M Education
12. Extra funds to do fun things
13. Opportunities to grow, experience, and explore the world we live in
14. Change that pushes us forward
15. We have hope for our future
16. A&M Beating t.u.
17. Having two running cars
18. Having enough food to eat everyday
19. Getting tucked in with my husband every night
20. I have a computer where I can type all of this