Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm It!

The directions - Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself, and then share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again list, and finally tag five people.
Randomness:
1. Every time I look at stainglass windows that are just pretty mosaic colors, I imagine a face or object in the pattern.
2. I do not like ice tea. (Yes, I am from the south and do not like sweet tea). Never have. Except for the Mango tea from Olive Garden but that's just liquefied sugar.
3. As a child, I could not stand tight things on my arms (like elastic short sleeves). I would try to stretch them out as much as I could.
4. I never get tired of Laffy Taffies.
5. I can down a whole large pack of orange tic tacs in under 1 min.
Places to go:
1. Italy - I've been once. I would love to go back and spend more time in Rome and see other parts that I didn’t see last time. And I’d like to eat more authentic Italian goodness.
2. Greece/Spain/Switzerland
3. Africa on a safari.
4. Greece
5. Maine

If you have a blog and you just read this, then I’m “tagging” you. Do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home