Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CP Softball

I joined Charlie and one of his weekly ConocoPhillips softball game. I was definitely outside of my comfort zone but had an awesome time and we won both of the games we played! It is so amazing how supportive Charlie is when I feel doubt creeping up on me. His supportive words encourage me and make me feel like I am the only person in the world. It is a wonderful thing to love with all of your hart and have them love you right back in the perfect way. So on top of all that love there were some really sweet and fun girls. You all know Lyndsey, who is terrific, but I also got to hang out with Amber. Both of these ladies are pretty setelar softball players and very accepting of my learners level of play. YaY for sweet people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home