Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kati and Adam's Wedding

Our wonderful friends got hitched this weekend! We are so excited and blessed by their friendship.


The beautiful bride to be

Kati's newspaper lingerie made by her sisters in honor of Grandma

The best friend a gal can have


Kati proudly donned her homemade wedding veil like a champ!


"Laugh out loud, it makes life sweeter!"


What's a Lingerie Shower without a little embarrassment?



First Dance
"Now my feet turn the corner back home
Sun turns the evening to rose
Stars turning high up above
You turn me into
You turn me into
You turn me into somebody loved..."

What can I say? We had great inspiration :-)

and bubbles are always a good thing

Fun "get-away"car


The handcuffs are being passed down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home