Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Time of our Lives





Pre-wedding pictures with my cousins

Travis and Trip walked my mom down the aisle


The only thing I remember about walking down the aisle was Charlie's face; I was so happy to be his bride!




~ Charlie and I becoming husband and wife ~




We're married!!!

My wonderful parents! My mom looked so pretty in pink


Obviously not at the wedding, but this was a special request
A Cajun girl through and through


Father/Daughter Dance


First dance as husband and wife!


Yum-o cakes!





I felt bad slicing into them...they were so pretty!


some more tears...


Dads gotta eat too!


Sweet moment captured!


A fun picture my old roommate took of Charlie and I leaving the reception...tear ;-)
That was such a fun night and it went by way too quickly. During most of the wedding process I tried to keep the "a wedding isn't that big of a deal", "don't get caught up in the negative hype", "just focus on you and Charlie..." mentality. I loved this attitude but in reality a wedding is stressful. The details do matter; if you do not pay attention to them, your wedding will not be the celebration of life and love that you want it to be. I can see how easy it would be for quarrelsome people to argue about these details but I am blessed with a husband who does not come undone about silly things; he keeps me at even keel...
Decked out car, thanks to the Lloyds and the wedding party! It was pretty embarrassing/awesome

1 Comments:

Blogger Brice and Jeni Land said...

Such a cute blog, Kristin! Love it!

September 19, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home