Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Still Here!

Wow, where has the time gone!? I have been meaning to write a post for the last two weeks, but between the moving and our new jobs something always seems to come up. Ever since Christmas our life has been full steam ahead! Charlie and I are so blessed to have the most thoughtful and amazing friends and family to help us get ready for all of these changes. Our California trip was especially fun and we even got to see our first celebrity Oz Perkins a.k.a. David Kidney from Legally Blond.

He is famous in the Lloyd family for, "I've spent the last 7 months deworming orphans in Somalia." Anywho, we saw him while eating in a railroad car called Carney's on Ventura Blvd. David Letterman said it was the best place to get a hamburger in LA so naturally we had to investigate for ourselves!

And it really was pretty good. It would have been even better if we could have worked up the guts to ask Oz for his autograph...

I'll put up the pictures of our fun trip as soon as I get the time to upload them. Charlie and I are settling into our new apartment and working on making it feel more like a home. We are right across the street from a super Wal-Mart too, you can imagine my excitement! As soon the house is actually presentable I'll put some pics up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home