Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy as the Sun

I still can’t believe how we managed to squeeze in so much food and traveling over memorial day weekend. The weather couldn’t have been better and we made lots of fun memories!
Charlie and I have an active weekend ahead of us full of softball games.
Our church softball league has a few make up games rescheduled from all the rain last week.
The make-ups plus the regularly scheduled games will total 6 games this weekend alone!
It's going to be crazy but fun
The song that decribes best how I am feeling right now is...

Whenever this world gets the best of me
And it all goes wrong
I Count down the hours till we meet
And I move along
'cause I know that when I see you I will be
Chorus:
Happy as the sun, lighter than a feather
Walking on the clouds when we are together
Every day with just keeps getting better
The world's as it should be, when are you here with me
Whenever you leave, my heart skips a beat
Unless you are here, I am incomplete
Like an undone song
Only you inspire the melody in me
Chorus:
How could I go wrong
When you are here with me
How could I be anything but smiling
Chorus:
The worlds as it should be
When you are here, when you are here
When you are here with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home