All Smiles and Dated
1. When someone smiles it is universally known as an expression of happiness which is recognized by almost all cultures.
3. There are over 18 different types of smiles that are used in a variety of social situations. For instance, people can use a smile to say a hello, and they can also use a different type of smile to show their understanding of a particular situation.
5. A smile is one of the most used human facial expressions. Smiles can use between 5 to all 53 muscles.
fake a smile you can feel better.
7. A person that smiles more is deemed to be more pleasant, sincere, attractive and more sociable then a non-smiling person.
it is not something that we copy. For instance, even blind babies are able to smile.
9. Humans are able to differentiate between a real smile and a fake smile by seeing the difference in a persons eyes when they smile.
- Martin Charnin
"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness."
- Maria Mitchell
....and if you just need a reson so smile
check out this cutie patootie
So that's exactly what I'm gonna do today.
I love my husband.
I love my puppy.
I love my outfit.
I love my friends.
I love my car.
I love my life.
I love everything!
Let's see if this works...