Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gettin' Nosey

Yes, this is how my puppy sleeps.
I know, I know...
My dad told me a funny story
about Mr. Toby when he was in his favorite sleep spot.
Before my dad went to bed
he noticed one of Toby's eyes looked bigger than the other.
Being the concerned grandparent of this grandpuppy
he went over to check out what could be wrong.
As he got closer he noticed
the "enlarged eye" was acutally Toby's nose!

Here are a few cutier
less bizzar sleeping pics.
and yes that is my favorite little mermiad pillow below...
don't worry Charlie took these pics of us napping...
"My little dog -
a heartbeat at my feet."
~ Edith Wharton

2 Comments:

Blogger marylyn4mere said...

your love and attention = the best well- rounded dog in our world ~:)

July 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Katilyn W. Woodley said...

that's how diesel sleeps! silly puppies....

July 14, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home