Monday, June 14, 2010

Joie de Vivre

Today I got off of work at 12:30
and headed to the galleria area to pick up my sweet hubby for lunch.
It was a such a nice treat since we do not get to eat together very often any more!
I love him ALOT and me makes me feel like this...


After lunch I was thinking of all the things I am thankful for
and decided it was time for another Joie de Vivre:

1. Finally seeing results after hard work
2. Old post cards
3. How excited Toby (see below) gets to see me
4. Lunch dates with my husband
5. Dinner with my parents
6. Long runs in interesting places
7. Giving someone a gift they were really looking forward to getting
8. Crawfish boils
9. Spending time with the girls: just talking, manicure/pedicures, laying out, etc.
10. Spending time with my man: riding bikes, throwing the foxtail, cuddling, watching a movie, etc.

This is a fun picture of my fur-baby Toby that I love!

images from weheartit

1 Comments:

Blogger marylyn4mere said...

I recognize that black, wet nose anywhere ~:)

June 14, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home