Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am small...

That is all I can think of after driving from Denver to Breckenridge.
That and the fact that my God is HUGE!
It's always amazes me how nature
puts me in my place.
Everything from the mountains to the stars
leaves me awe struck.
I feel so childlike looking up at the mountains
and thinking,
"Wow, God MADE that thing...He's bigger than
these enormous rocks."
I mean, of course He's bigger than a mountain.
But thinking that in Houston and then seeing it right beside me
just blows me away.
I am a fragile creature who depends on her Creater for every breath.
It wouldn't take much to snuff me out from this life.
I am just flooded with thankfullness this evening for my Father in Heaven
and the fact that He loves me more than I'll ever know.
Praises, for a safe flight from Houston
and drive in to Breckenridge from Denver.
The condo is so sweet and cozy!
There's even a hot tub on the back porch.
Charlie and I just got back from a 'lil midnight stroll
 to soak up the 56 degree weather.
It feels great!
Charlie's Aunt Evelyn greeted us with some
cool water and sweet cherries when we arrived around 11 pm.
Tomorrow we're gonna take in some of the sights around the town
and then go out on our first rafting excursion!
I can't wait to take more pictures during the day light tomorrow of this beautiful state.
So I will leave you with a quote from one of the artists
whom we own the most records:
"And the Colorado rocky mountain high
I've seen it rainin' fire in the sky
You can talk to God and listen to the casual reply
Rocky mountain high"
~ Mr. Denver

Life is great and God is good! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Wow! Enjoy Breck!

July 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home