Friday, August 6, 2010

Garden of Love

After making sure Ms. Barbara was all set to go
Charlie and I zoomed off to his wonderful colleague's wedding.
Right before we drove in to their venue I had to pause and give this
regal statue due diligence
Perhaps I could bring Mr. Tobias Funke here for his birthday?
I loved the twinkly lights all over the room and the
stain glass window hangs made for a lovely background.
The radiant bride...swoon!
Her veil/head piece was so classic and reminded me of the glamorous
brides from the 40's and 50's.
Scrumptious cakes!
Katie's dress was beautiful and her new hubby was so proud of his bride!
Be still my heart....they are so sweet!
This picture reminds me of a new quote I found
"One of the best things about marriage is that it gets young people to bed at a decent hour."
~M.M. Musselman
I couldn't help snagging a photo opt with the beautiful bride!
Charlie and I snapped a snuggle moment with all
the love in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home