Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cirque de Soleil - Alegria

Tonight Charlie and I are going to the circus...
on steriods!
It's Cirque de Soleil!
I'm not too sure what to expect but
I know that I am excited.
The costumes alone look beautiful.
I wonder what Alegria means...
I hope it has nothing to do with allergies (i.e. Allegra)
maybe I should work on my French...

The circus is actually a compromise for Charlie and I.
We had the opportunity to see Wicked during their tour through Houston in July.
Not surprisingly, Charlie was not excited about seeing the broadway musical.
The tickets were expensive and I didn't want to go by my-lonesome.
Then these Cirque de Soleil tickets presented themselves and I have always wanted to go see them perform.
So it was decided we'd spend the money on something we could both enjoy.

I'll try and take some fun pictures
and I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

image from here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home