Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Concerts Galore

I realized Charlie and I have a long list of
musical conquests during our relationship.
This year we have been to see:
Tyrone Wells in Houston at the House of Blues
My fav tune: Sea Breeze

Brooks and Dunn at the Houston Rodeo
My fav tune: 'Ain't Nothing 'Bout You

Five for Fighting in San Antonio
My fav tune: Slice

and most recently...
Lovedrug at Mangos Cafe
My fav tune: We were Owls

Up next on the queue will be:
Green River Ordinance, Switchfoot and Goo Goo Dolls!!!
I am so jazzed to see this group of artists perform together.
So much of their music are tied to high school and college memories.
I can't wait for August to get here!

Give some of these songs a listen if you get a chance!


 
images from here, here, here, here, and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home