Sunday, June 20, 2010

Acie says you have some dough for me…

Kevin McCallister: This house is so full of people it makes me sick.
When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone.

Last night Trip and Nate watched Home Alone
for the first time.
As you can tell they rather enjoyed it...
I was laughing just watching them laugh.
The above quote cracked me up especially.
The whole idea of Kevin getting married
just to live alone is such a 8 year old mentality.

Charlie and I love having them spend the night because that means
we have an excuse to do fun and random stuff i.e.
throw my fitness orb up and down the stairs
set up our camping tent in our bedroom
eat cinnamon rolls in the morning

Spending random time with the people I love makes for a great weekend!

...one more great quote...

Mitch Murphy: Hi, I'm Mitch Murphy.
I live across the street.
You guys going out of town?
We're going to Orlando, Florida.
Well, actually, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma.
Did you know the McCallisters are going to France?
Do you know if it's cold there?
Do these vans get good gas mileage?

Airport Driver: Gee, kid, I don't know. Hit the road.

1 Comments:

Blogger marylyn4mere said...

Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
-- Charles R. Swindoll

June 21, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home