Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why I love my Mama

My mom is very special to me. We are lucky enough to live in the same town and talk almost everyday. I am always thinking of her and love her very much. Here are some of the reasons why I love her:
she's proud to wear her hair au naturale


she lets me take her shopping at my favorite spots


she's so easy to talk with like one of my best friends


we go on fun adventures to thrift stores and make great finds


she lets me take out my stress on her house by cleaning and reorganizing her stuff


she tells me she loves me and is proud of me, and it means more to me than she knows


she is an amazing inspiration for me as a wife and mother....


I love my mom alot and I hope she knows!

***here's a sweet song by Taylor Swift about her mother and it brought tears to my eyes. I love you Mom!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home