Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome Home Brice and Jeni!

Right before New Year's Eve our friends Brice and Jeni from Kentucky had a big party with all of their Houston friends so we could meet their sweet baby Ellie.
She is such a little love and did a great job visiting with everyone!
We ate great hamburgers and the guys played alot of pool. All of these guys went to A&M together and are all BYX fraternity brothers too!





The guys were able to coax their wives into playing some ferocious games of "Pool Baseball".

Let's just say that I fouled out pretty quickly.

The ever supportive Charlie tried get me to play another round of the pool game but I'll take girl talk over pool any day!

I am learning a great "Charlie Magnet" is a piano. He has been very diligent in learning to play and I have been regaled by tunes from jingle bells to Coldplay. He's my piano man!

To see more pictures from the evening check out Jeni's Blog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

January 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Brice and Jeni Land said...

hmmm I keep looking for pics of your new place! You gotta put some up soon. Miss you!

February 18, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home