Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Free...Free Faillin'

By far the most thrilling thing I've experienced this far. Speaking of far, this was so far outside of my comfort zone I'm not even sure what to say...cowabunga dude...hang ten...

I will say this, that it was an amazing experience and I'd totally do it again if it weren't so expensive! The jump was everything I thought it would be and more; considering I've had three years to get my expectations up about this, I was not disappointed.

So here's to my first 25 years and I'm looking forward to lots more adventures to come!

I'll get pictures up of Charlie's jump too just as soon as I can get his video!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kristin! That looks crazy. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

November 21, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home