Friday, August 13, 2010

Victorian Refuge Enchantment

I am completely head-over-heels for little Victorian cottage in the Catskills.
Never mind that my tall husband would have to be
folded in fourths to fit inside...
this former old hunting cabin, has been transformed into a shabby chic cottage
full of charm but lacking a lavitory.
The owners, Sandra and Todd Foster, live in a 1971 trailer across a nearby stream.
In my humble opinion it looks like fairies
could happily inhabit the sweet little abode!
Ms. Foster renovated the 9 by 14 foot cottage on a $3,000 budget
all by herself decorating with pieces from
flea markets and salvage shops.
I can just picture myself
curled up with a lovely book and napping in the
little upper room.
Ms. Foster appropriately calls the place her “refuge.”
{via}

3 Comments:

Blogger marylyn4mere said...

some people like low cut Mary Janes~others prefer animal print ballerina shoes...as for me,those darlin' red "Happy Boots" must give a happy feeling. :P I think I'd wear them everyday b/c they just look comfortable and fun to wear...around the sweet cottage ~:)

August 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Katilyn W. Woodley said...

Oh my goodness.. I need that house!

August 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable

November 8, 2014 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home