Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Last night Kelley and I went to see
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at River Oaks Theater.
Why is it that only the expensive theathers show the foreign films...
But the movie was totally worth the $9 dollar ticket!
I thought the movie would be difficult to follow
considering it was in Swedish
but I was able to pick up the general idea of what they were saying.
I kidd...
here definitely were English subtitles.
Considering this is a European film
and the book does have its graphic moments
I was preparing myself for anything over-the-top.
But the movie was done so well and it is probably my favorite "book to movie"
movie I have ever seen. 
Not to gush...but they really did an amazing job on the movie.

images from here, here and here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home