Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Oldie but Goodie
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
"Let them eat Cake!"
This was my first time trying to use my KitchenAid mixer and since Charlie made me "breakfast-in-bed" pancakes this morning with it, I was especially determined to figure it out too!
Charlie documented the experience...
Me: Look, I think I got it...
Me: I LOVE this thing now :-D
Charlie enjoying a special treat after his busy day of mowing the grass, sweeping the floors, and cleaning kitchen counter tops...I've got a GREAT husband!
I would like to take this moment to say that Charlie apparently does not care for icing on his cake!
WOW...oh well more for me ;)
Friday, October 26, 2007
Who is your man?
2. How long have you been together? We started dating on October 24, 2003 and got married August 25, 2007.
3. How long did you date? We dated for 3.9 years.
4. How old is your man? He turned 22 on May 2nd.
5. Who eats more? He does...
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? Charlie, he's a tall drink of water! And he loves moisture!
8. Who sings better? That would be me
9. Who is smarter? Charlie! He double majored in Finance and Marketing. He's also witty and understands my sense of humor!
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, I guess.
11. Who does the laundry? Normally, I do. But Charlie is wonderful and always helps out!
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess it depends on how you look at it. If you're facing the bed, then he does.
14. Who pays the bills? We both do.
15. Who is better with the computer? Charlie, definitely Charlie.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do!
17. Who cooks dinner? Wow, I’ve been saying this a lot, “We both do.”
18. Who drives when you are together? It depends on who has more gasoline.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually he does but sometimes I do.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me again
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Charlie. Again, he does such an amazing job humbly leading us, that and it is just plain harder for me to say I'm sorry - darn pride!
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Even though Charlie’s parents live 4 hours away they come in for Aggie football games all the time. My parents live only 1.5 hours away and we see them regularly too.
23. Who kissed who first? It was a mutual "lean in" type deal ;-)
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? He sweetly did at Messina Hoff winery on our 3 year 3 month anniversary!
26. Who is more sensitive? That’s gotta be me
27. Who has more friends? What's mine is his and what's his is mine.
28. Who has more siblings? He does – Older brother (Travis) and younger sister (Catrina). I have one sister (Kelley).
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants but I like skirts ;)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Oktoberfest & 40 years
From my parents 40th wedding anniversart, to bat mizvahs, and the Oktoberfest we all had a jampacked weekend
Junior High/High School Reunion
Renee and I took about 5 pictures to finally get this one right!
Charlie & Daddy spent the morning playing Blackjack and visiting
Saturday, October 20, 2007
A very interesting 2 1/2 hours of Hebrew prayers, meaningful speeches, and yamicas
And now its time to party!
I use to babysit Taylor when she was a little baby...time has flown by!
Free wine + good conversation = great party
Charlie getting down on the dance floor! Appendicitis hasn't slowed him down :-)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
This big guy made his web right outside of our garage by the flood lights so he gets lots of bug traffic at night...EEEWWWIE!
I'm just glad he's outside
this sums it up...